Do you think out of the box when it comes to product quality and software testing? Are you experienced with defining and executing a testing strategy?
Trustpilot is looking for a skilled Test Automation Engineer. Your job will be to ensure that one of Europe's fastest growing tech companies constantly improves. Are you up for being a part of our team of testing gurus working closely with our talented Product teams?
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, it has seen rapid adoption and now provides over 216,000 e-commerce businesses with TrustScores based on more than 42 million reviews. The company has developed strong positions in Europe and the US, and is now entering other parts of the globe. Trustpilot enables e-commerce businesses to engage with customers directly, inviting them to provide reviews of their online experience. This enables brands, in an increasingly crowded online world, to have a better dialogue with customers and channel feedback to improve business operations and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain API tests and UI tests in collaboration with Product Teams
- Teach Product Teams how to use existing testing tools
- Research for new testing tools or technologies
- As a member of the Product Quality team you will facilitate and support Product Teams with a testing process, tools and guidelines, testing knowledge, quality mindset and passion.
- Act as quality evangelist within the company
- Minimum three years of experience with QA, System Development, and Test life cycle methodologies
- Great skills in testing complex systems (REST APIs, asynchronous processes etc.)
- Experience with Specification by Example such as Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) or Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience with tools like Selenium, Postman, Fiddler
- Any programming language is an advantage
- You thrive in a dynamic and international environment with short release cycles and continuous delivery
- Ability to take full responsibility and ownership of tasks whilst being service minded
- Great written and verbal communication in English as it is our corporate language
- We are an international team of brilliant Developers, Test Automation Engineers, & Product Managers
- We join conferences around the world to learn and develop
- The process enables us to continues deliver and raise the bar of our services
- 20% time where you have the opportunity to innovate and learn new things
- Work with cool technologies such as MongoDB, AWS and AngularJS
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Great location in central Copenhagen
- Lots of team events and social clubs
- Foosball table and serious foosball tournaments
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please submit your CV along with a cover letter in English telling us why you are interested. Please note that if you are selected for an interview, you will need to complete a technical test during the interview process. If you have any questions about the role, you can reach out to our Team Lead, Tech Recruitment, Anabel Morales at email@example.com
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse