Are you passionate about user experience, interested in data, and know your way around in Sketch? Are you skilled in conducting research, drafting up wireframes and delivering production ready UI? If so, you may be the designer we are looking for!
We are seeking a skilled UX designer to join one of our product teams in the Technology department in Copenhagen. You will be working closely with the team’s Product Manager and developers to deliver simple, compelling user experiences.
- Execute interaction design and deliver production-ready visual design
- Create clickable prototypes and/or mockups
- Develop and execute user research and tests
- Create user interfaces and user experiences across desktop and mobile
- Create final designs for new product features and help adapt them for implementation
- Take part in the conceptual development of the Trustpilot product
- 3-5 years of UX design experience for software or web applications
- Strong, online portfolio of simple and compelling UI/UX work
- Conceptualization ability, strong visual & communication abilities and drawing skills
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design
- A sharp eye for visual design, including typography, composition, and use of colour
- You appreciate a truly agile and team-oriented approach to product development
- Fluent in English and a valid work permit for EU is required. Fluency in other languages is a plus that you should tell us about
Personal attributes we LOVE!
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented international environment
- Ability to think outside the box and help build a world-class international company
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast-paced company
- 20% time - where you can use this time for innovation and self-development
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a supportive work culture that you can believe in
- Great location in central Copenhagen
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and cover letter telling us why you are perfect for this job. Please also submit a link to your portfolio. As part of the application, you must be ready to provide a solution to an assignment.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse