We are seeking a Senior UX Designer who will work on our business product’s most high-priority and high impact projects and help businesses (our customers) across the world embrace and leverage the power of reviews, allowing them to get closer to their customers, generate brand trust, and find actionable business insights.
About the Role
You will be a key member of the Business Experience product team, together with a Product Manager and a Tech Lead. As a team, you will frame opportunities, strategize, conceptualize, explore, test, and iterate your way to delivering value for the millions of people and businesses using Trustpilot. You will solve challenging and stimulating design problems working on our core products like service reviews and review insights, as well as identifying opportunities to improve our user experience across the business product. Expect to switch gears and practice a broad range of skills as you go through the product development cycle from start to finish.
You will report to and partner closely with our UX Manager, and together be responsible for delivering world-class design work. You will also work with our product design and brand design teams to create a stronger link between our brand and product. As a design organization, we support each other with design critiques, design studios, deep dive sessions, and more structural initiatives like a shared design system.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced designer to grow, learn and have an impact at a design centric technology company.
- Lead the design effort on top priority projects within Trustpilot
- Run user research processes to gather, distill, communicate, and create actionable knowledge to drive product decisions
- Work on exciting areas of design (e.g. designing for trust, AI, Natural Language Processing)
- Push the boundaries of what we deliver in terms of design quality and user experience
- Help other designers grow by serving as an example, guiding their work directly on projects that you are involved in, and mentoring as they grow and improve
- Collaborate closely with other design leaders across product and brand
- Work with leaders of other functions (PM, engineering, research, marketing) to ensure that teams are collaborating effectively
- 5 years of UX design experience working on broad and complicated design projects
- Strong online portfolio displaying your craft and experience with relevant projects
- A growth mindset and a willingness to own problems, having a passion for building product, and a desire to make things better.
- Ability to conceptualize, work in low - and high fidelity, deliver strong visual design & communicate your work and rationale
- You appreciate a truly agile and team-oriented approach to product development
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. Fluency in other languages is a plus that you should tell us about.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast-paced company
- 20% time - where you can use this time for innovation and self-development
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a supportive work culture that you can believe in
- Fun events with a warm and close group of colleagues
- Great location in central Copenhagen
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and cover letter telling us why you are perfect for this job. Please also submit a link to your portfolio. If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Tech Recruitment Researcher, Nataliia Tolstikova, at email@example.com
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of football, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse
Here is a sneak peek into our Tech department