At Trustpilot, design is an important cornerstone of the product department. As a UX Designer at Trustpilot, you will be part of a product team to help create the most value possible for our users by carrying out research, synthesizing insights, prototyping and testing. In close collaboration with our wider design team, you will help deliver the best experience in the form of aesthetically pleasing solutions by applying your understanding of interaction design and a keen eye for accessibility and usability.
- Help conceptualize, prototype and iteratively test our way to new products/features
- Deliver considered interaction design and production-ready UI
- Rationalize design choices and pragmatically work with and contribute to our design system
- 3-5 years of UX design experience
- Strong online portfolio of simple and compelling work on relevant projects (B2B software is a big plus)
- Conceptualization ability, strong visual & communication abilities and drawing skills
- Ability to work in low - and high fidelity, and to deliver strong production ready design
- You appreciate a truly agile and team-oriented approach to product development
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. Fluency in other languages is a plus that you should tell us about.
Personal attributes we LOVE!
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented international environment
- Ability to think outside the box and help build a world-class international company
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast-paced company
- 20% time - where you can use this time for innovation and self-development
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a supportive work culture that you can believe in
- Great location in central Copenhagen
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and cover letter telling us why you are perfect for this job. Please also submit a link to your portfolio. If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Tech Recruitment Researcher, Nataliia Tolstikova, at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse
Here is a sneak peek into our Tech department