Trustpilot, Europe's leading consumer review platform, has expanded to the US with great success. Join Trustpilot's New York team as a Customer Marketing Coordinator if you are ready to build a great company, have fun and take advantage of real opportunities for growth in a fast paced environment.
Our Customer Marketing Coordinator will learn the fundamentals of creating effective Customer Marketing campaigns, while assisting the Customer Marketing Manager and Customer Marketing Director in building our efforts across numerous channels. Our Coordinator will assist with the day-to-day project management and execution of Customer Marketing campaigns and events, which drive product-user engagement, increase customer retention, and support product releases.
Our Coordinator will have great exposure to the exciting and dynamic SAAS/tech industry by working cross functionally and helping manage projects and stakeholders in Product, Technology, Customer Success, Support and other departments.
More about your Role and Responsibilities
- Assist with drafting and proofreading email copy
- Set up and deploy email marketing campaigns using various marketing automation tools
- Help create, manage and maintain project plans to ensure all projects are on-deadline, on-scope and on-budget
- Own all administrative and logistical tasks for customer events including webinars
- Attend status meetings and help update PowerPoint presentations and/or status reports/meeting notes
- Liaise with internal stakeholders throughout the company to get feedback, input and/or approval on various Customer Marketing initiatives
- Assist with analysis of customer/retention and campaign performance data
- Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited 4-year college or university, preferably with a concentration in Marketing, Communications, and/or Business
- Extremely organized - loves lists and processes
- Quick study - able to pick up and execute new concepts and systems quickly
- Demonstrates effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work well in a team environment but also self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Ability to analyze large datasets and succinctly summarize conclusions/takeaways
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / G Suite
- Work/internship experience in marketing/tech/business
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Salesforce, HubSpot
- Proficient in at least one of the following languages: Danish, German, French, Dutch or Italian
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits & 401k
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Check out our office on The Muse!
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 95,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 10 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 24 countries, with offices in the UK, US and Denmark. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.