We are looking for a passionate and analytical Product Manager who can play a key role in evolving several of our products by having a strong UX and customer focus. The person we are seeking is obsessed with understanding and interacting with customers every day - in a good way! Our new Product Manager will have the freedom and space to evolve the product at hand, along with the resources needed to do so. This is a challenging and exciting role where you will be working in an international environment and partnering with stakeholders across the globe.
You will assume ownership and be responsible for developing several of our products. No task is too small for you - you like to roll up your sleeves and take care of what needs to be done, for the love of the product! Although successful delivery is an important part of this role, we are seeking a Product Manager who understands the importance of managing a process that allows for experimentation and discovery of what the product should be - while simultaneously focusing on what our customers want.
To help you achieve your goals and offer support in your daily work, there will be an ongoing collaboration with our team of software developers, UX specialists, data scientists/analysts, our product marketing team and commercial teams, among others. You will be reporting to our VP of Product Strategy.
- Develop and articulate the vision of delivering high quality products in a multi-channel SaaS environment
- Work hands-on with your team to design, build and ship every day
- Drive proof of concept processes for developing your products with a focus on a high number of iterations
- Collaborate and coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure an effortless user experience, as well as ensuring that product decisions are well grounded.
- Deliver on our objectives to accelerate review growth
- Maintain a vision while gently evolving the product
- Interact directly with consumers ensuring that we create successful products
- Communicate product changes internally and collect input from all departments
- You absolutely love to interact with users and are not afraid to talk to them, whether it’s over the phone or in person
- Ability to define, plan and deliver technical projects in an international environment
- Analytical and technical profile with a love for products, as well as a curious and experimental mindset
- Experience with delivering projects within time and budget (people, time and resource management)
- Product management experience coming from a Saas background.
- Strong experience with project management or planning technical activities and deliverables
- Very strong communications skills in English, both written and oral
- Strong stakeholder management skills
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and cover letter telling us why this job is perfect for you! If you have questions, please contact our Tech recruiter, Anabel Morales, at email@example.com
Want to learn more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse
Here at Trustpilot, we’re pushing for one, big goal: to be the definitive, global standard for trust online. We’re here to make sure shopping online is a safe and secure experience for everyone, and to help good companies learn from their customers and thrive.
Founded in Copenhagen in 2007, Trustpilot today leads the world in online reviews. More than 10,000 businesses in 27 countries trust us and use our business product. Our 25 million reviews on Trustpilot.com are seen 1.3 billion times per month. We’ve got offices in New York, London, Berlin, Melbourne and Copenhagen, and our nearly 500 employees represent 45 different nationalities. So if you want your work to make a resounding impact, here’s your opportunity.