Every month 700,000 new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Customer Marketing Manager to join our team in Copenhagen. Start date is ASAP.
Our Customer Marketing Manager will be the voice to our customer base across Europe. The Customer Marketing Manager will build effective customer marketing campaigns to help drive revenue, renewal, product adoption, and engagement. The Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for all customer-facing projects and work cross-functionally with stakeholders in Product, Technology, Customer Success, Quality and Compliance, Support and other departments. Our Customer Marketing Manager will report directly into our Global Director of Customer Marketing.
- Drive effective customer marketing campaigns to increase renewals, product adoption, engagement, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative customer engagement and renewal data to determine opportunities to improve key metrics, build, manage and execute campaigns that address those opportunities, and track/report on results of those campaigns
- Campaign/channels may include email campaigns, in-person events, webinars, workshops, conferences, awards programs, and onboarding processes
- Build project plans and processes to consistently deliver projects on-scope and on-deadline
- Act as key stakeholder for all customer facing communications and work cross-functionally and collaborate with various departments to get buy-in and feedback on initiatives
- Bachelor or master degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and/or business
- 3-5 years experience in a similar customer marketing, product marketing, loyalty marketing, lifecycle marketing, and/or retention marketing
- Experience creating and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and loyalty
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and able to write effective copy in English
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional project management capabilities
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Creative marketing and communication skills
- Strategic mindset to see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals and overall improve the customer experience
- Self-starting, confident individual able to perform in an entrepreneurial, agile environment
- Comfortable with spreadsheet analysis and manipulation
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms (Hubspot)
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Danish, German, French, Dutch or Italian
We offer you
- An exciting opportunity to join an international growth company
- Hardworking and happy colleagues in a buzzing social environment
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com. If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Customer Marketing Manager.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 27 million consumer reviews of 150,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.