Trustpilot is an online community helping consumers choose with confidence, enabling companies to grow their business. A new review is written through Trustpilot every five seconds, and each month reviews are displayed over 1 billion times with our widgets and website. Our mission is to ensure that consumers around the world make informed buying choices by learning from each other’s experiences.
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Lead to join our Global Commercial Operations team working out of our NYC office. We are looking for a trailblazer, who will build out our global reporting infrastructure to support a rapidly growing team. Your mission will be to build a function with the ability to turn commercial data into information, information into insight and insight into actionable business decisions across our organization.
We are looking for someone with experience working with commercial data in order to drive insights into the efficiency, productivity, and performance of a sales force, as well as the lifetime value of clients.
In addition to working with your team members, you will also collaborate with many people from across the business to help solve problems and enlighten others with your data skills. You will be analyzing large data sets to create data reports and analysis that will primarily impact our Key Performance Indicators, amongst other things. We will provide some of the latest analytical tools and resources for you to work with these large data sets, such as Chartio, Amplitude and Amazon Redshift.
- Review and analyze the accuracy and consistency of our existing corporate and functional dashboards and build out a scalable and sustainable reporting infrastructure
- Identify gaps in our current reporting and build relevant solutions to provide insights to the commercial operations teams
- Work with stakeholders across commercial operations, finance, business systems and product to define key performance indicators
- Analyze key trends in our commercial business to help improve our efficiency, productivity, and performance of our commercial team as well as the lifetime value of our customers
- Communicate monthly performance and analysis to senior leadership
- Regularly report and communicate on key findings to the executive team in order to drive business decisions
- Support new business and commercial operations data projects to drive revenue growth and guide business decisions
- You are curious and obsessed with data; and feel confident to independently work with very large data sets
- You have data mining skills (including data auditing, aggregation, validation and reconciliation) and experience with advanced modelling techniques, statistics, testing, creating and explaining results in clear and concise reports.
- You have some understanding about what drives an organization, which factors influence a company’s strategy and how available data can contribute to the success of a strategy
- You have experience working with SQL databases and Salesforce.com
- You have the ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language
- You have experience with big data tools like Amazon Redshift, Google Bigquery, Hadoop or similar.
- You have worked with real-time analytics and have likely worked with tracking tools like Amplitude, Mixpanel, Keen IO, Tableau, Chartio, Periscope or Looker.
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 140,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 22 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 65 countries, with offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany and Australia. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.