Every month 700,000 new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Customer Marketing intern to join our team in Copenhagen for a 3-6 months period. Start date is ASAP.
Our Customer Marketing intern will learn the fundamentals of creating effective customer marketing campaigns, while assisting the Customer Marketing Manager in building our efforts across numerous channels. Our intern will assist with the day-to-day project management and execution of customer marketing campaigns, as well as responsibility of administrative tasks to support our exciting customer events. Our intern will have great exposure to the exciting and dynamic tech industry by working cross functionally and helping manage projects and stakeholders in Product, Technology, Customer Success, Support and other departments.
- Assisting with proofreading email copy and deploying of email marketing campaigns
- Helping create, manage and maintain project plans to ensure all projects are on-deadline, on-scope and on-budget
- Owning all administrative and logistical tasks for customer events
- Attending status meetings and helping update PowerPoint presentations and/or status reports/meeting notes
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to get feedback, input and/or approval on various Customer Marketing initiatives
- Available full time i.e. 37 hours/week between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Extremely organised - loves lists and processes
- Quick study - able to pick up and execute new concepts and systems quickly
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work well in a team environment but also self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- At least one year of work/internship experience as an admin/executive assistant, and/or in marketing/tech
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Danish, German, French, Dutch or Italian
We offer you
- An exciting opportunity to join an international growth company
- An unpaid role but with career progression opportunities for the right person
- Hardworking and happy colleagues in a buzzing social environment
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com. If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse
If you see yourself in this internship, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Customer Marketing intern.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 27 million consumer reviews of 150,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.