Trustpilot is an online community helping consumers choose with confidence, enabling companies to grow their business. A new review is written through Trustpilot every five seconds, and each month reviews are displayed over 1 billion times with our widgets and website. Our mission is to ensure that consumers around the world make informed buying choices by learning from each other’s experiences.
Trustpilot is seeking a dynamic and highly analytical Sales Operations Specialist to join our international Commercial Operations team working out of our NYC office. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and resourceful person who will working closely with our sales department to build out a strong operational infrastructure to support a rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for supporting key initiatives and new process roll outs, sales analysis and optimization, and managing and enforcing sales processes.
More about your role and responsibilities:
- Own key weekly, monthly, quarterly operational processes, such as lead management and commissions
- Create and own robust dashboards that measure and track company KPIs
- Report on results, analyze trends and suggest improvements
- Partner with senior-level stakeholders in our sales department to implement new and improved processes and build out support infrastructure
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an operational or highly analytical role (e.g. banking, consulting)
- Organized and can juggle working on multiple different projects at once
- Analytical mindset, passionate working with data, and advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Detail oriented and very structured
- An ability to work cross-functionally and influence decision making with senior-level audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree from a leading College or University
You will be reporting to the Director of U.S. Commercial Operations
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 140,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 22 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 65 countries, with offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany and Australia. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.