Every month 700,000 new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment.
Are you a super organized and efficient person? Do you have a “can do” attitude and jump into tasks, big or small, whenever needed? If you answered yes to these questions, then you might be the paralegal / insurance and RfP coordinator we are looking for.
We are seeking a coordinator to support our Legal team and the business with a wide range of assignments. You will be part of our legal team that consists of 1 paralegal and 7 lawyers (5 in Copenhagen and 2 in New York). The team is dedicated, hard-working and have the best team-spirit you could ever hope for.
You will be based in our Copenhagen office and will:
- Assist with maintaining our insurance programs and coordinating with our insurance brokers, Finance, IT and Legal.
- Handle and coordinate visa applications, sponsorships and work closely with HR in connection with intra-company transfers of Trustpilot employees.
- Assist our Legal Team in connection with RfPs, security questionnaires etc., including completing these types of documents, and coordinate with the business and our Tech department.
- Assist with maintaining our trademark portfolio and domain registrations.
- Administer our contract management system together with our other paralegal.
- Assist with case handling related to misuse of our intellectual property rights, including initiating cease and desist cases for misuse of our trademarks etc.
- Assist with coordinating translation of legal templates.
- Have various ad-hoc assignments which include assisting our legal team in connection with contract negotiations, court cases and case handling.
- You have strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to forecast what needs to be done before someone asks for it.
- You have strong oral communication and writing skills in English.
- It will be a plus if you have experience from the insurance industry or have been assisting with managing a company’s insurance program.
- You enjoy an environment with a fast pace and frequent change, and can deal with working with unknowns.
- You love helping people and “rolling up your sleeves” to assist in any task.
- You have great interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
- You are a wiz at documentation, writing correspondence, creating spreadsheets and quality presentations.
- You have strong experience using Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, and Box.
- A legal educational background is not a requirement.
- Opportunity to be a part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Great colleagues and fun social events
- Great location in central Copenhagen
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com. If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Paralegal / insurance and RfP coordinator.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 27 million consumer reviews of 150,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.