Are you a driven and curious recruiter who enjoys learning about technology, working with brilliant engineers and finding great people? We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our dynamic and international Global Talent team, with our headquarters based in central Copenhagen. Our technology team has aggressive growth plans and we need a superstar tech recruiter to help us meet our goals!
This position is all about identifying the talent that will create & develop products used by consumers & businesses all over the world. Innovation, thoroughness and relationship building are the keys to success in this environment and you will need to bring that into your day to day work.
About the role:
In this position, you will team up with our current Technical Recruiter to be responsible for leading the full recruitment cycle for all our global technical roles. Our culture is based on teamwork, craftsmanship and quality results. We give our employees a lot of freedom and expect people to be self-motivated, working smart and have a winning mentality.
You will be identifying, recruiting and hiring a broad range of professionals with very different personalities and skill sets, ranging from graduates to expert level. No matter what level we hire for we aim to only work with superstars!
You'll be given the freedom to work creatively to attract the best talent. We try to avoid the standard ways of recruiting and focus on Code challenges and other unconventional ways of attracting the best people. We see you having a key role in the building of the Trustpilot brand and evolvement of recruitment processes as we scale and build our team to keep up with the company’s growth.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and execute highly effective strategies to recruit and select qualified candidates in and outside of Denmark.
- Keep up with Tech trends in order to know what profiles to recruit.
- Work very closely with the team you recruit for (VP of Technology Staff, Managers,Team Leads & Developers) to make sure we get the right talent on our team.
- Work with our Technical Recruiter to drive an effective and streamlined interview process, including candidate sourcing, interviewing, reference checks, salary negotiations and closing of candidates.
- Filter candidates to match the job requirements and our company values.
- Represent the company in all interactions with potential candidates, including networking events, local Meetups and career fairs.
- Represent Trustpilot at Universities where your role will be to find, attract and nurture relationships with bright students.
- Handle multiple job requisitions simultaneously; as you will be working in a high growth environment.
- 3+ years of a successful track-record as a Recruiter, where a minimum of one year has been in Technical recruitment. Alternatively, technical background and minimum 1 year of Tech recruitment.
- We do not expect that you can code or do wireframing, but we expect curiosity and interest.
- You must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Experience from a fast growing start up environment is a big plus.
- Ability to maintain a pool of passive candidates by creatively networking on LinkedIn etc.
- Strong networking and sourcing skills; utilizing traditional and innovative recruitment methods as well as social media tools.
- Well-developed interview and assessment skills and strong interpersonal and relationship building skills (both client and candidate).
- Fluent or native English speaker. Danish is a plus but not a requirement. Other languages are always welcome as it is an asset to our multicultural environment.
- Permission to work in the EU.
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career,
- Awesome colleagues, a social working environment & lots of team events
- Fantastic office in central Copenhagen
Founded in Copenhagen in 2007, Trustpilot today leads the world in online reviews. More than 10,000 businesses in 27 countries trust us and use our business product. Our 25 million reviews on Trustpilot.com are seen 1.3 billion times per month. We’ve got offices in New York, Denver, London, Berlin, Melbourne and Copenhagen, and our 500 employees represent 45 different nationalities. We are truly and proudly global.
If you think you have what it takes, please submit your resume and cover letter in English telling us why you are the perfect candidate. If you have any questions, you can contact our Tech recruiter, Anabel Morales at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse