Every month 700,000 new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented and experienced Customer Success Manager for the French market to join our team in Copenhagen. You will be joining the CEU team with 12 dedicated people in our Copenhagen office.
You will be responsible for fostering long-term relationships with our existing top French clients by:
- Onboarding new and existing clients to ensure the adoption of Trustpilot’s services
- Upselling Trustpilot’s additional products
- Conveying best practice examples that drive ROI
- Defining short, mid and long term Trustpilot goals with your clients and create customer success plans to realize objectives
- Act as a trusted advisor, advocating client needs back to Trustpilot’s internal support, product, engineering and sales teams
- Building relationships with your clients via phone and email - from 10-15 clients per month
- Ensure timely renewal of customer contracts.
- Preferably some years hands-on account management experience, maybe in online marketing, internet or software industries
- A proven track record in managing clients, account retention and sales growth
- Passionate and eager to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Strong negotiation skills
- Adept at uncovering new revenue opportunities
- Experience with selling in a competitive environment
- Similar to native French written and oral presentation skills
- Experience within e-commerce, social media and SEO, ideally from a company working with SAAS or Ecommerce is required
We offer you
- A great opportunity to hone your account management skills and become a trusted advisor to your clients
- Career progression opportunities and supportive managers
- Hardworking and happy colleagues in a buzzing social environment
- Competitive salary and great benefits
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com. If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Customer Success Manager for the French market.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 27 million consumer reviews of 150,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.