Are you experienced with defining and executing a testing strategy? Do you want to raise the bar for test automation and take the lead in ensuring outstanding product quality? Do you think out of the box when it comes to searching for bugs?
As our new Head of Product Quality, you will sit with our Technology team and be in charge of figuring out new ways to detect problems as quickly as possible, perhaps using nontraditional methods of testing. We see a big potential in becoming more test driven. You’ll be hands-on, helping us become better in this field so mistakes can be caught early on. You will be identifying unique problems as well as recurring issues and setting up systems to avoid these issues - not just maintaining status quo. We want to learn from this information so we can constantly improve our products. To ensure that you can assist our internal stakeholders, you will need to become the super-user on all existing & new products.
- Develop a direction and strategy for test automation and QA at Trustpilot in collaboration with the existing team
- Promote a test automation culture and drive teams to a mindset of building their own monitoring tests
- Lead, manage and work closely with Product Specialists and Test Automation Engineers to avoid, detect and resolve problems/bugs
- Handle 1:1s and career development for direct reports
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our products by ensuring a high level of cooperation with our Product Teams
- Plan and propel education and training of Customer Success teams on new products rolling out
- You will be responsible for technical documentation & maintenance of knowledge base for several Product lines. Focus for these products involves a wide variety of areas, including API's, 3rd Party Integrations, applications, our business portal and sales lead management
- Strong test automation and system development background
- Leadership personality - some lead experience is preferred
- Thorough and detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- It’s a big plus if you have experience with microservices or distributed systems
- Strong communicator with high level documentation, presentation and people skills
- Passionate, curious and excited about software products
- You thrive in a young dynamic international environment with short release cycles
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Work permission for Denmark is a must
You will be joining an international team of smart & creative people who love to build cool products! We love to join conferences around the world to learn and develop. The process enables us to continuously deliver and raise the bar of our services
- 20% time where you get to decide what projects to work on
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a fun, social working environment
- Frequent Hackathons with our fantastic Development team
- Great location in central Copenhagen
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, it has seen rapid adoption and now provides over 100,000 ecommerce businesses with TrustScores based on more than 26 million reviews. The company has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, and is now entering the US. Trustpilot enables ecommerce businesses to engage with customers directly, inviting them to provide reviews of their online experience. This enables brands, in an increasingly crowded online world, to have a better dialogue with customers and channel feedback to improve business operations and customer satisfaction.
If you think that this role is made for you, please send in your resume and application letter in English via our website and tell us why you would be the ideal candidate.
You are welcome to contact Anabel Morales at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse