Trustpilot, Europe's leading consumer review platform, has expanded to the US with great success. Join Trustpilot's New York team as a Global Digital Advertising Manager if you are ready to build a great company, have fun and take advantage of real opportunities for growth in a fast paced environment.
Trustpilot is seeking an experienced Global Digital Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns globally to ultimately drive new revenue from digital advertising.
Based in our New York office, you will work closely with both the US and UK demand marketing teams to create successful paid advertising campaigns globally. You need to be an expert at managing a mix of digital activities including SEM, Display, Paid Social Media, PPC, and retargeting campaigns. You will also be responsible for testing and optimizing landing pages to increase lead conversions and digital revenue.
This person must possess the analytical skills to drive insights from reporting and optimize campaigns, while also having the interpersonal skills to collaborate with creative and sales teams. Overall, we’re looking for someone has demonstrated excellent ROI on digital marketing activities, and possesses the ability and drive to go above and beyond to ensure the success of our digital marketing funnel and drive new business revenue.
- Plan, manage, and execute paid search and paid social campaigns across a series of platforms, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management
- Continuously optimize all digital paid advertising, including researching new placements and audiences for driving qualified leads into sales
- Test and optimize landing pages and CTAs to improve conversions
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools to track and report on performance
- Work closely with our creative team and/or agency to provide guidance for ad creative, and deliver constructive feedback based on data as it relates to copy and design
- Monitor digital marketing trends, best practices, and techniques to ensure correct account spend/growth and identify new opportunities
- Proactively research campaign issues and formulate actionable solutions based on findings
- Coach and collaborate with regional sales management to execute sales follow up on digital leads and gain feedback on quality
- Review and execute on link building opportunities, such as review sites
- Investigate and run online affiliate opportunities
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-6 years experience working with paid advertising across multiple channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment
- Demonstrable ability to understand target prospect/customer personas, tailor messages for the particular marketing medium/format, with knowledge of best practices for doing so
- Experience working with at a high growth B2B SaaS preferred
- Experience working with advertiser network platforms (Adroll, buysellads, Paid Social and Adwords), Google Analytics and social/webmaster tools, and marketing automation (HubSpot)
- Strong business acumen, superb knowledge of demand generation fundamentals
- Strong organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- The ability to adapt to change quickly and to tackle unfamiliar tasks and requests with enthusiasm and resourcefulness
- A strong work ethic: A self-starter who can solve problems creatively and work well with a diverse range of team members, in a cross-functional team environment
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Check out our office on The Muse!
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 95,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 10 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 24 countries, with offices in the UK, US and Denmark. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.