Trustpilot is seeking an energetic, personable and motivated individual with partnership, sales and account management skills to join us and build strategic partnerships within our Melbourne office. This individual will be building partnerships with the top digital / E-commerce agencies and creating comprehensive strong relationships with these agencies.
- Lead the development and execution of a strategic partner framework among top Digital / E-commerce agencies
- Presenting and demonstrating Trustpilot’s proposition to the interested prospects.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on Trustpilot’s new products and service offerings
- Drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices and support
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects
- Be responsible for achieving established revenue goals through the development of Trustpilot’s partners
- Identify and execute partnerships to materially grow to extensively improve our market reach and market share
To be considered for this role you must have…
- Extensive experience in operating, building and maintaining relationships with Partners
- Track record of consistently exceeding targets
- Strong collaborative skills with a proven track record of driving decisions
- Strong SaaS background
- Ideally but not essential to have an understanding of the Ecommerce world
- Ability to effectively present and steer a negotiation session with C-level executives and having working knowledge on all aspects of the legal contracting process
- Proven ability to analyze and take action on marketing programs, joint value propositions and business plans for strategic partners
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey - Partnerships is key to our global strategy and you will drive this!
- Excellent culture and social working environment, great location in Southbank Melbourne
- Industry leading solution - We are the global leader
- Competitive base salary plus commission with an uncapped OTE
Trustpilot is an online review community that helps consumers to buy with more confidence online, and enables businesses to grow. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 150,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 24 million reviews.
Trustpilot has offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany and Australia. The product offers a wide range of features allowing businesses to effectively request reviews from customers, then use review content to enhance their marketing.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse