Trustpilot is seeking an energetic, personable and motivated individual with sales, organizational and account management skills to join us and report to our VP of Strategic Accounts in our NYC office. This individual will support the management of agency/partnerships, agency/partnership sales and other projects with agency sales. The role will be located in NYC but will have responsibility nationally based on the coverage model we pursue with our partners.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Account management support for all agency deals. Be skilled at closing client business both directly via the agencies, and working jointly with the current sales teams when there is division in ownership.
- Work across Trustpilot teams, including sales, marketing, sales operations, customer success and product and others to ensure successful implementation of agency partner deals.
- Build strong relationships with agencies and clients and understand their concerns with a common objective of enhancing their business.
- Prospect and research new clients agency client partnerships from an agreed target list
- To maintain professional relationships with the clients and resolve, partner and sell with agencies as needed.
- Exceptional communication skills are a must to maintain good client relationship and develop new ones.
- Good business acumen to identify and tap new opportunities in the form of best fit clients
- Excellent at prioritizing work according to work load by exhibiting excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and have an ability to meet the targeted revenue goals.
Competencies, Skills & Requirements
- 4-6 years account/sales experience
- Strong network of relationships in Holding Companies and Independent Agencies
- Experience at media agency or Adtech or e-commerce company selling into digital agencies preferred
- Proven experience in meeting targets
- Some experience in SaaS offerings preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team and independently
- Knowledge of agency relationships, partners and other online communications channels
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Base salary and revenue based commission compensation
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Social clubs and sponsored activities
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mühlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 19 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500,000 new reviews are posted on the community.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. The company is located in New York, Denver, London, Copenhagen, Berlin, and Melbourne, and its employee base has increased from 168 people in 2013 to its current count of more than 500 employees representing 40 nationalities.