Do you often find yourself making conversation to help people with their needs? Have you been told that you're uniquely charismatic, consultative or persuasive? Do you like to research great companies to see their reviews and great product offerings? If so, Trustpilot is looking for a professional and engaged Senior Sales Executive with a winning attitude to join our New Biz department.
As a Senior Sales Executive for our Rest of World Markets you will have a lot of autonomy in working, negotiating and partnering with prospective clients as you work to close larger scale deals. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, a company that invests in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a fun culture, then you’ve come to the right place.
- Full sales cycle management towards large enterprises and strategic clients - from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing.
- Utilize online and offline sources to cultivate new leads and develop your pipeline.
- Reach key decision makers in order to sell Trustpilot’s mission, platform and software solution.
- Execute exploratory calls, conduct screen share or in person presentation of Trustpilot’s solutions, negotiate price, manage your pipeline and forecast deals on a monthly basis
- Track and resolve client issues and manage expectations both internally and externally.
- Proactively maintain your pipeline using our CRM, Salesforce.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals.
- Conduct in person meetings when necessary.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with B2B full sales cycle in a fast paced selling environment
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Experience with solution selling to enterprise level companies and speaking to marketing executives
- Solution oriented and consultative in your sales approach, ability to manage a tight sales process
- Understanding of the selling process to mid-size to large companies and solid experience with establishing network relations with key stakeholders
- Knowledge of how to sell into segmented, targeted industries with tailored solutions
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media a plus
- Outside/in person selling experience
- You speak and write English fluently and have a good command of another language - a good command of Spanish as well will be considered a clear advantage.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting career in Trustpilot
- A key part of an international growth journey
- International culture and social working environment
- Competitive salary with an uncapped OTE
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Senior Sales Executive for Rest of World market.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 26 million consumer reviews of 150,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500 employees represent 40+ different nationalities