Do you want to evolve, deploy and monitor a rapidly growing cloud-based infrastructure reaching out to millions of people every month? Does the goal “100 % uptime” keep you motivated to constantly improve the performance of the infrastructure? If you answered Yes to these questions, then you may be the Cloud Engineer we are looking for!
- Control and support our cloud infrastructure (automatic provisioning, deployment, scaling and monitoring)
- Manage, optimize and evolve our monitoring solutions
- Participate in monitoring & improving alert thresholds
- Contribute towards evolving our CI/CD pipeline
- Report on our service levels to ensure high availability. (Strong focus on Business Uptime)
- Daily communication and strong collaboration across all teams
- Drive innovations that improve system availability, security, and performance
- Experience with Systems and Cloud Operations
- You excel in maintaining, monitoring highly available and high-volume websites and APIs
- Good experience in scripting and automation.
- A working knowledge of AWS and/or other PaaS solutions
- Ability to thrive in a lean, dynamic and agile international environment
- Urge to find the root cause of the issue over quick fixes
- Strong interest in Cloud Computing Infrastructure-as-code, and Serverless. (We don't expect you to know it all but we would love it if you do)
- Hands-on with DevOps related tools (eg. CLI, Auto-scaling, Logging, Monitoring, Automation)
- Ability to prioritize your time and workload effectively
- Must have permission to work in EU
Our established DevOps team works from our Copenhagen, Denmark office. We are all skilled team players and extremely passionate about cloud automation. We work in close collaboration with other development teams to ensure optimal use of our cloud infrastructure.
Methodologies such as Agile, Scalability, High Availability and Microsevices come as second nature. You’ll have the opportunity to further establish our cloud automation efforts and bring fresh ideas towards global backend scale.
- Competitive Salary plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs
- 20% time where you have the opportunity to innovate yourself and learn new things of interest to you.
- Working with forefront technologies such as NoSQL DB’s (MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc), Message Queueing Services (AWS SQS), API driven content, Auto-Scaling, Docker, Lambda and other great services AWS frequently releases.
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself
- Awesome colleagues and a social working environment with lots of team events
- Fantastic office in Central Copenhagen.
- Foosball table and ping-pong- there is some serious competition
Founded in Copenhagen in 2007, Trustpilot today leads the world in online reviews. More than 10,000 businesses in 27 countries trust us and use our business product. Our 25 million reviews on Trustpilot.com are seen 1.3 billion times per month. We’ve got offices in New York, Denver, London, Berlin, Melbourne and Copenhagen, and our 500 employees represent 45 different nationalities. We are truly and proudly global.
If you think you have what it takes, please submit your resume and cover letter telling us why you are the perfect candidate. If you have any questions, you can contact our Tech recruiter, Anabel Morales at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse