Trustpilot Sales Manager, New York
Trustpilot is looking for a high performing Sales Manager to join our thriving team on 5th Avenue in New York, NY. The Sales Manager is a pivotal role in driving scale within our high growth SaaS organization. Working closely with Sales Directors and our Sales Vice President, this performance-based role is responsible for maximizing sales potential, exceeding revenue goals, and supporting a team of up to 8 Account Executives in our office located in New York.
- Achieve revenue targets and key performance indicators by successful management of the sales team
- Motivate, coach, and develop team to drive revenue and quota achievement
- Pipeline, performance, and promotion management
- Educate on Product knowledge, competitive landscape, and SF best practices
- Forecasting, deal escalation, and collaboration on emerging verticals
- Work with other Sales Managers on driving consistent process best practices
- 3 to 5 years of direct sales experience with at least 2 years of management experience
- Experience managing a KPI-driven, high volume inside sales team
- Expertise in the digital/SaaS space preferably in a subscription model
- Comfortable thriving in a consultative framework with heavy discovery
- Strong experience with SF stage management and driving SF best practices
- Competitive, passionate, with a relentless desire to win and achieve
- Strong communicator, collaborative in your approach, and open to learning
- Competitive Salary, Full Benefits, and 401k
- Equity participation
- Paid family leave
- An incredible culture
- Free lunch on Fridays, bagel Mondays, and a fully stocked kitchen
Interested candidates should contact Katie McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trustpilot is the world’s most powerful review platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to bring people and companies together to create ever-improving experiences for everyone.
We believe that people want to shape and improve their world. So, we offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
With 50 million consumer reviews of 232,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.