Every month more than 1,5 million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
As the first Program Manager to be based in our rapidly expanding UK office(s) you will hold pivotal role managing multiple projects and in driving efficiencies as we continue to scale, already the clear market leader in UK and EMEA we are growing globally and there will be scope to influence on a worldwide basis.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders on program goals, scope, and target KPIs
- Lead internal business partners in requirement gathering and visioning
- Prioritize deliverables based on needs and resource constraints
- Facilitate launch planning across multiple teams and work streams into a single timeline to meet release dates
- Coordinate resources in product development and user testing
- Prepare and deliver internal presentations to build alignment on major programs
- Communicate status of the project to all stakeholders and business leaders, escalating where appropriate
- Identify new opportunities within the business based on top-level company objectives
- 5+ years’ experience with project or program management; working cross-functionally with product, marketing and sales
- Experience in Saas or start-up environment
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing, presentation, statistical and data analysis skills
- Experience with data analysis, data storytelling, turning data into insights and presenting to internal and/or external stakeholders
- Experience implementing major software changes (example Salesforce)
- Experience executing basic reporting
- Understand Agile development methodologies and be able to translate the concepts to events planning, business projects and sales/marketing
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
We offer you:
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting career in Trustpilot
- A key part of an international growth journey
- International culture and social working environment
- Great location in central London
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com. If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 250,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s +700 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.