Office Manager (Interim)
Every month more than 1,5 million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative and organized, thriving in a fast paced and FUN start-up environment. Your awesome attitude puts the team first and you constantly look for ways to improve the office environment, culture and morale. You have a mindset that the little things go a long way, you're a leader, love people, a little silly and a little stern. You should be comfortable with ambiguity, able to wear multiple hats, and adapt easily to changing priorities and follow through on short and long-term tasks and projects.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Supporting the Office & Culture Manager in her tasks and responsibilities, maintaining a ‘zen like environment of organization, efficiency and productivity' around the office
- Looking after all UK visitors/guests (informing reception, greeting guests, providing guest passes, ensuring they have everything they need, etc.)
- Maintenance of kitchen (ensuring fridge and snack buckets are kept stocked, inventory on what is popular/not so popular, keeping non-food supplies stocked kitchen clean sweeps and maintaining the all-important coffee machine).
- Day-to-day tidying of the office and preparation of meeting rooms
- Organisation and management of weekly lunches and internal celebratory events, such as - end of month/end of quarter events
- Deliveries - collecting and processing of post into the UK office, incl. coordination of couriers, as well as liaising with loading bay re. deliveries
- Amp the culture. In collaboration with the Office & Culture Manager, bring your creativity to the workspace & implement your decorative ideas, new traditions, and find fun & helpful ways to brighten everyone’s day while managing within the office budget
- Ad-hoc duties for other departments: lunches/snacks for meetings, sourcing/ordering items.
- Additional Fire Marshal / Additional First Aider (training may be required)
- We’re open to different profiles; however, office management, hospitality or concierge experience is a plus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to multitask, set priorities, and take initiative is a must.
- Proven ability to form strong relationships with all levels of the organization, yet act as a representative of management on a daily basis
- Pragmatic and practical spirit with strong planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills desired but not required with strong motivation to optimize processes
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 250,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day.
The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s +700 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.