Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
As our Quality & Compliance (“Q&C”) Agent for the French and English markets, you will be responsible for supporting our French and English community and enforcing our guidelines and defend and protect our brand. You will work closely together with the French Senior Q&C Agent based in Copenhagen and you will also have a close relationship with the Global Q&C Teams. You will be based in our Vilnius office and will be reporting to the Manager of Q&C Operations in Vilnius. :
- Working independently with daily communication and support from our global compliance teams on your assigned markets.
- Solving any issue regarding reported reviews in the French/English markets and ensuring that the reviews on our site comply with our guidelines.
- Taking co-ownership of the market with other agents and helping with escalated cases either in writing or on the phone.
- Daily collaboration with other offices (agents and managers) to solving any issues regarding reported reviews in the French/English markets.
- Handling other market tasks, including assessing template invitations and assessing whether companies comply with our guidelines.
- Helping build Trust & Transparency in your market through educating both users and companies on how Trustpilot operates including our Guidelines and processes.
- Assist Customer Success, Support, Sales and the Communications team with compliance issues on the French/English markets.
- Helping improve and maintain our model answers and compliance-related content for communicating with our community.
- Excellent written language skills in French and English.
- Minimum of 2 year compliance or similar experience.
- Good understanding of Quality and Compliance operations and processes.
- Excellent written communication skills and an ability to understand the nuances of communicating with businesses and consumers in the French markets.
- Able to work independently and juggle multiple tasks at once. A proactive approach to task and issue handling.
- Conflict management skills and an ability to communicate politely in all situations.
- Process oriented and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to structure and prioritize your time.
- A can-do person who works efficiently & takes pride in answering every case.
- The chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey.
- Great colleagues and a social and energetic working environment.
- Exciting opportunities to challenge yourself and grow professionally.
- Excellent office location in Technopolis.
- Competitive salary.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal candidate.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse