Your main focus will be to support Trustpilot employees with their internal technical needs. In doing so, you will be part of a dedicated team handling IT Tickets for our London offices which consists of 120 employees. You will play a key role in the day to day operations that ensures our hardware and software systems are running seamlessly. You will be outgoing and proactive in assisting internal employees with any IT issues, no matter how big or small.
- Providing 1st and 2nd line Internal Support using our ticketing system.
- Fixing current or ongoing issues by following our set SLA’s
- Being responsible for the IT equipment within the London offices
- Assist the operations team in maintaining Trustpilot’s internal infrastructure – MDT, Meraki Network, Azure AD, MS Office, Gsuite, Fuze, etc.
- Onboarding and educating new users
- Assist in office moves/renovations
- Assisting with any ad hoc internal IT inquiries
- Trustpilot is a fast-paced organisation we are looking for a hands-on team player who will thrive in this kind of environment
- Great interpersonal skills – you know how to connect with people and have a great service minded approach
- 1-3 years experience working in an on-site IT support role
- Experience with IP telephony, laptop provisioning, Windows 10, macOS and MS Office knowledge. Cloud experience is a big plus
- Experience in troubleshooting and solving hardware and software issues for our internal users
We offer you
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company
- You will be joining an experienced and highly skilled IT team offering you valuable learning opportunities
- Great colleagues and a supportive work culture
- Based in central London with opportunity for international travel to other offices
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Lithuania, Trustpilot’s 600+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse