As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will be working closely with our UK sales teams and supporting two commercial operations leaders; based in London and Copenhagen. This is a really exciting opportunity for a junior operations professional to play a key part in aiding our continued growth!
- Act as a first point of contact for Sales reps to troubleshoot issues and help requests.
- Assist with ad-hoc salesforce reporting and dashboard requests
- Assist with the management and implementation of projects to support the global commercial operations team
- Assist with the maintenance of accurate data within Salesforce of accounts & leads and help the governance of these with regards to timeliness and accuracy of updates
- Assist with new hire sales training on systems, tools & processes
- Updating internal documentation and training slides
- Provide cover for the Sales Operations team as needed
- Opportunity to travel when necessary to our HQ in Copenhagen
- You enjoy a busy and dynamic working environment
- Enjoy working collaboratively with various department across the organization
- Ideally you'll have current experience in a sales operations or commercial operations role
- Organized and can juggle working on multiple different tasks at once
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Analytical mindset, you enjoy working with data and have intermediate Excel or Google skills
- Takes personal responsibility to meet commitments and actively seeks additional responsibility
- A team player & great communicator
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing)
We offer you
- A competitive base salary and company bonus
- Opportunity for international travel
- A fun and sociable office environment with unlimited snacks, free breakfast, a games room and relaxed working hours
- Ongoing career development from our in-house training team
- A chance to be a part of a well-known, fast growth global tech company
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 600+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse !
If you see yourself in this role, and you are interested to know more about us, we suggest that you go to our website www.trustpilot.com.