Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Business Support Agent for the Germnan and UK market to join our team in Copenhagen. This is a maternity cover for approx. 12 months.
This individual is tasked to provide second level support to our German and UK customers by all available support channels such as phone, email, and other various communication platforms. You will work closely with sales and account managers to build working relationships and continue knowledge sharing. The support team is often the most common way our customers interact with us, so it is important to provide top class support with an ability to smile “through the phone.”
- Provide technical support to our customers by phone, email and chat to help them use our services. Your communication will enable our customers to understand the potential of our technology and what is required to implement it.
- Work quickly and efficiently to ensure all customers receive replies to their inquiries in a speedy time manner.
- Help our customers solve any technical issues that are preventing them from setting up / using our services. You’ll be helping to solve different types of technical issues that are preventing customers from using our more advanced services (API’s, Unique links and Widgets).
- Build and maintain “best practices” and self-service guides enabling customers to solve their own issues.
- Monitor incoming email alerts to the Helpdesk system and access the system frequently to ensure that any open tasks are acknowledged and responded to
- Work closely with Business Development, Account Management and Post Sales to advise customers where required.
- 1-3 years in customer support within technology or digital marketing verticals.
- Excellent German and English writing and communication skills.
- Basic understanding of e-commerce and social media.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to independently stay organized under a large workload.
- Ability to communicate politely in all possible situations.
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering a consistent performance.
- Thrive in a high paced performance-oriented environment.
- Ability to profile light training on high-level technical concepts.
- Advantage to be fluent in multiple languages
- Advantage to have API knowledge and Zendesk experience
What we offer you:
- An exciting role in an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and social activities in a highly international working environment
- Excellent location in company headquarters – centrally located in Copenhagen
- Competitive salary
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Business Support Agent for the German and UK market (maternity cover).
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 700 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.