Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Solution Manager to join our team in Copenhagen that can take our service experience to the next level by defining a compelling strategy and roadmap for our Support Center and tools.
Our Support Center is the foundation of our service architecture, and you will be responsible for the overall user experience provided to companies and reviewers. You will be required to take the lead in setting priorities and running initiatives that will enhance self-service, automate tasks, and extend the integration with other tools used at Trustpilot.
The role is global, and you will manage key stakeholders from different organizations and regions. You will be reporting to the VP of Support.
As a part of both the Support and Product Management team, you possess a unique blend of business insight, technical skills, user experience and a good knowledge of system analysis and process design.
You will serve as a product leader, combining industry analysis, extensive market research, customer feedback, and usage data to run the overall experience life cycle. This life cycle includes setting the strategic vision and product roadmap, defining requirements, and collaborating with our products, design- and development teams to implement, test and measure the initiatives build to deliver an excellent self-service experience.
- Own product roadmap for our Support Center and the integrated tools used, aligning with business plans and priorities to develop solutions for strategic business growth
- Develop an understanding of the user behavior, wants and needs
- Pro-actively work with high-profile stakeholders across various business functions, and partner with the senior management team to ensure they are fully engaged in your strategy
- Conduct market research, identify potential commercially available solutions and cultivate existing and new vendor relationships
- In collaboration with product, development, and design teams, actively participate in the agile product development process for roadmap implementation
- Define data and reporting requirements and drive implementation
- Design, implement and analyze A/B tests to optimize the user experience and drive key performance metrics
- Work closely with various colleagues in our Product department to research, define, and test next-generation tool experiences
- Lead a set of projects across the full development lifecycle, including execution, status reporting, and coordination against project plans and delivery commitments
- You possess strong business insight and are passionate about user experience, process, and system design, and tool optimization
- 3-5 years of product management experience in a high-tech software company, preferably developing self-service solutions or similar
- Proven leader who has managed multiple ongoing complex projects and implementation, while delivering on schedule
- Experience utilizing analytics and testing tools to aid business decisions
- Ability to manage large, complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated expertise in adopting product management best practices, standards and policies
- Ability to collaborate closely with design, usability and technical teams to drive self-service product enhancements
- Fluent in English and excellent communicator and presenter
- High level of initiative and desire to create a world-class user experience for our users
- Experience with eCommerce preferred
- BS or BA in a related field
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Solution Manager.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 700 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.