Trustpilot is seeking an energetic, personable and motivated individual with partnership, sales and account management skills to join us to build and manage partnerships to drive mutual success based at our London office. This individual will seek opportunities with syndication partners to further extend Trustpilot’s reach and build commercial relationships to achieve revenue goals. You will closely work with experienced sales team leaders to nurture tech partnerships as well as recruiting new partnerships with digital/eCommerce agencies.
- Creating new partnerships with the digital/ecommerce agencies then nurturing these relationships
- Presenting and demonstrating Trustpilot’s proposition to the interested prospects.
- Manage relationships with customers and partners to build continued business success
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects
- Be responsible for achieving established revenue goals through the development of Trustpilot’s partners
To be considered for this role you must have…
- Extensive experience in operating, building and maintaining relationships with Partners
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding targets
- Strong collaborative skills with a proven track record of new business via partnerships
- Strong understanding of the ecommerce/SaaS
- Ability to effectively present and educate at all levels from account managers to agency owners/executives on Trustpilot’s ethics, consumer and business propositions as well as partnership value proposition
- Proven ability to collaborate with marketing to deliver joint partner propositions and associated marketing programmes
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Excellent culture and social working environment
- Great location in central London
- Competitive salary with an uncapped OTE
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 600+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse !
If you see yourself in this role, and you are interested to know more about us, we suggest that you go to our website www.trustpilot.com.