Trustpilot in a nutshell
Hi there, we’re Trustpilot. The world’s most powerful review platform – free and open to all.
Our mission is to bring people and companies together to create ever improving experiences for everyone. Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com.
Every other second a new review is posted on Trustpilot for one of the more than 200,000 companies on our review platform. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. We’re widely recognized as one of the most exciting digital businesses in Europe and we have ambitious plans for the future. So we’re looking for an Internal Communications Intern to support the Communications & Brand Team as we take the crucial next steps to build a global brand that starts with internal culture and engagement. With seven offices on three continents and more than 700 colleagues representing 40+ nationalities, we think it’s one of the most exciting communications internships anywhere!
To support a renewed focus on employee engagement and making Trustpilot an even better place to work, we’re looking for a talented Internal Communications Intern to join our team in central Copenhagen for a six-month period starting in February 2019. You’ll be reporting to the Head of Internal Communications.
As the Internal Communications Intern, you’ll be responsible for a range of administrative, operational and tactical tasks to support the implementation and management of an internal communications and employee engagement strategy that demonstrates the role all employees play in achieving our ambitious global goals. Your tasks will include:
- Assisting with writing, editing and proofreading clear and compelling copy for emails, newsletters and other communications across a variety of channels
- Creating impactful presentations that will be viewed by an audience of 700+ employees
- Planning, organizing and coordinating logistics for exciting events and team meetings
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to get feedback, input and/or approval on various initiatives
- Analyzing channel usage data so we can effectively improve our internal communication channel strategy
- Creating, administering and analyzing insightful surveys
- Managing Intranet content and migrating content when appropriate
- Helping Trustpilot to evolve as we embrace a unifying culture and tone that is open, collaborative and positively human
- You are currently enrolled in a relevant study program
- English fluency
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience working collaboratively in the Google universe (Google Docs, Slides, Calendar, Hangouts, etc.)
- Capacity to pick-up, learn and execute new concepts and systems quickly
- Data management and analysis expertise using tools such as Excel
- Ability to work well in a team environment but self-motivated enough to thrive when working independently
- A ‘can do’, ‘pitch in’ attitude and a desire to drive things to completion
- Native-level English
- Available to work full-time (i.e. 37 hours per week) between 08.30h and 17.30h
- Experience working or interning in internal communications or other comms fields
- Exposure to and understanding of Employee Engagement and Human Resources best practices
- Experience with channel management and use analysis
- Flare for social media and familiarity with employment-related apps (i.e. LinkedIn, Glassdoor, The Muse, etc.)
- Experience working with collaborative working tools (i.e. Slack)
- Video filming and basic editing experience
- Drive to make improvements in everything you touch, leaving everything better than when you found it
- The chance to make a meaningful contribution to an exciting growth journey
- Career progression opportunities for the right person
- An international, fast-paced, vibrant and diverse working environment
- Lots of nice little perks including snacks, drinks, social events and much more
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Internal Communications Intern.