Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Reception Assistant to join our office in Copenhagen. The role is a full time maternity cover for approx. 12 months.
As a Reception Assistant, your mission is to ensure that both the Trustpilot employees and guests are faced with professionalism in the day-to-day operations at our office in Copenhagen. We are looking for a highly organized, motivated professional who is experienced with creating a smooth functioning office environment for an extremely high paced organization.
More about your role and responsibilities
- Picking up and greeting guests
- Booking of meetings in Google calendar
- Filling in guest list and handling guest keys
- Handling incoming and outgoing post and packages
- Booking of day parking
- Ordering office supplies and stamps
- Handling Your Special Delivery Package shipments
- Translation of lunch menu and updating lunch preferences
- Handling of Nespresso container
- Handling of lockers in the basement
- Managing employee discounts
- Contact to property administration
- Planning of events such as Friday bar, Christmas party, and Summer party
- Ad hoc tasks
- 1 - 3 years of experience from a similar role and/or experience from the hotel, conference, facility management or retail industry
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, always with a smile
- Experienced with coordinating in house events and meetings
- Self-driven with a service-oriented “can do attitude”
- Have an eye for detail and ‘the smart solution’ to day-to-day challenges
- Strong communication skills and service oriented mind-set
- Fluency in Danish and working proficiency in English
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Reception Assistant.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.