Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for an HR Analyst to join our Global HR & Talent team in Copenhagen to start with immediate effect. As part of a dynamic international HR team of approx. 20 employees, you will add value to the team and the organization by being part of a newly established HR Analytics function with the purpose of strengthening both current and predictive workforce analyses. As such, you will play a key role in improving various initiatives around reporting of employee data and -trends, and you will be able to influence how the new HR Analytics team will function.
You will report to our HR Analyst Team Lead in Copenhagen.
No day at Trustpilot is the same as you will be involved in ongoing data validation of HR core employee data, creating insightful reports and analyses to be used by various internal stakeholders, assist with the ongoing roll-out of a new, global HR system, and be actively engaged with key global projects and optimizing current processes. Your key responsibilities are:
- Global HR employee data validation across various HR systems
- Creating data analysis reports and presentations
- Ongoing roll-out of a new global, HR system (Sage People)
- Be part of reviewing and improving HR reporting to the Top Management team and other internal stakeholders
- Benchmark analysis and research
- Close collaboration with the Financial Planning & Analysis team in New York
- Ad hoc support of the overall HR Analytics team
- Master’s degree
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in data collection and analysis
- Confident in working with different IT systems (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Organized person with strong attention to detail
- Experience with HR is an advantage
- Strong communication- and presentation skills
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
We offer you
- An opportunity to fine tune your analytics skills and to gain knowledge of working in a fast paced tech company.
- Hardworking and happy colleagues in a buzzing social environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits along with social clubs and numerous social events.
- Canteen that offers excellent breakfast and lunch every day.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal HR Analyst.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.