Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
We are part of an exploding industry where we have conquered the global market and now due to expansion in Europe we are looking for a Customer Success Adoption Consultant to join our CEU Team in Copenhagen. Our Customer Success Team plays a crucial role in Trustpilot's commitment to building trust and transparency between consumers and businesses around the world. The team is responsible for the customer journey, making sure they are satisfied and use our product to its real value.
As a Customer Engagement Manager you will be responsible for the customer Product Adoption of our DACH Clients. You will be acting as a trusted advisor, developing long-term relationships and success plans for customers, ensuring that the maximum value is derived from Trustpilot's products.
MISSION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Customer Success Adoption Consultant you will be:
- Driving product adoption across the DACH markets by proactive engagement ensuring best customer experience through client life cycle
- Establishing a trusted relationship with your customers & ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with Trustpilot products to strengthen their adoption
- Ensuring a premium experience for our clients by supporting them in implementing Trustpilot Solution - understand their KPI's and ensure that Trustpilot delivers against them
- Working with Customer Success Managers to deliver best customer experience
- Ensuring professionalism and a high activity level within the team
- Identifying potential upsells/cross-sell opportunities for growth
- Conveying best practice examples that drive ROI
- Acting as a trusted adviser
- Preparing customers for subscription renewal
Drive optimal adoption of Trustpilot Solution by the Customers
- Proficient Tech/product knowledge (API, dynamics of Google)
- Strong understanding of e-commerce businesses and SaaS companies
- Drive adoption convincingly and optimize the use of Trustpilot products
- Proactive approach to our clients. This is not a support role
- Ability to fight obstacles and create urgencies
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Shows energy, optimism and trustworthiness
Be a Trustpilot ambassador through compelling storytelling to customers and engage efficiently with different audiences
- Clear communicating value of product adoption
- Ability to stay calm and articulate next steps to clients
- Be an active listener and show curiosity/interest to your customers
Sales & Business Acumen
Create and hunt for new business opportunities and optimal product adoption
- Proficient “know how” to connect needs and product
- Show a positive attitude
- Enjoy hunting for new opportunities
- Understand the important role Product Adoption plays in the commercial department
“Know how” to approach Portfolio Management
Define strategic approach on how to drive product adoption & implementation optimisation in your market:
- Proficient knowledge of prioritisation, risk management, pipeline management and account strategy
- Works independently to prioritise and plan for success
- Tech savvy - understanding of systems and their usage
- A minimum of 2-3 years hands-on account management experience
- Profiles from companies working with Online Marketing, e-commerce or SaaS environments will be strongly preferred
- A good understanding of digital advertising/search marketing industry would be a plus
- Ability to build and maintain strong relations with multiple stakeholders
- Deep passion for making others successful
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Experienced with working in a competitive environment
- Adept of uncovering new revenue opportunities
- Passionate and eager to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Possess a solid ability to manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner
- Native German with great written and oral presentation skills in English
- Extensive ongoing training and development in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key player in a rapidly expanding team and market
- You, to be part of a very diverse and rich Customer Success CEU Team of 16 colleagues
- A vibrant culture in our Copenhagen HQ with plentiful snacks, an awesome coffee machine, ping pong, and extensive social activities.
Behind our global success is a company that invests in your personal development, a fun culture, a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com. If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Customer Success Adoption Consultant for the DACH Markets.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.