To support Trustpilot’s rapid extension, we’re looking for a talented Business Systems Architect to join our agile Business Systems team in Copenhagen.
As our new Architect, you’ll be working on various cross-organizational projects, improving and simplifying system landscape. You’ll do this by closely interacting with business leaders from Commercial, Finance, HR, Legal and other business areas within Trustpilot.
- Actively contribute to defining and shaping business capabilities and business processes across different functional domains (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Customer Support, Finance, HR, Legal)
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business needs
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure a scalable and competitive system portfolio of the highest quality
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to the development team
- Maintaining an overview of all systems in terms of integrations between them and how they are used
- You’re a go-to person, business savvy and a quick learner
- Understanding of complex business processes and applications
- 5+ years’ experience designing and building software applications
- Strong understanding of information processing principles and best practices
- Experience in software development
- Experience with cloud services and development on public clouds (e.g. AWS)
- Experience working on complex software projects
- Experience working in enterprise IT environment
- Experience with IT service management is a big advantage
- Knowledge of data privacy practices and regulations is an advantage
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- "20% time" - be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- Awesome talented colleagues and a social working environment with fun events
- Great office location in central Copenhagen
- Foosball - we play a lot of table foosball
- Relaxed and team-oriented atmosphere
- Technology-agnosticism. Use the best tools for the job!
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you'd be great for this job.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Tech Recruiter, Nataliia Tolstikova, at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Get an insider's view of our Tech department here
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse