Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Recruiter to become part of our HR team that consists of 14 employees in Copenhagen. You will be responsible for finding and hiring candidates for our corporate job openings.
This position is all about identifying talent and getting them excited to join our team. So if you are up for the challenge - read on.
As a Recruiter with Trustpilot, you will be responsible for leading full life cycle recruiting for all of our open corporate roles and others as required. Your main responsibility will be to work with hiring managers across business areas to ensure attracting talents. You will take the lead on end-to-end recruitment, from job ad, search, interviews to contracting. You'll be given the freedom to work creatively to attract the best talent, and become a part of an already successful and dedicated Global HR & Talent Team.
More about your role and responsibilities:
- Develop and execute highly effective, results driven strategies to recruit and select qualified candidates.
- Work with our Copenhagen Recruitment Team Lead to drive a fast and streamlined recruitment process, including candidate sourcing, interviewing, reference checks, salary negotiations and closing of candidates.
- Identify, source and screen candidates to match the job requirements and company values.
- Represent the company and our values in all interactions with potential candidates.
- Track all candidate interactions and keep the applicant tracking database up to date.
- Handle multiple job requests at a time.
- 3+ years successful track-record as a recruiter, preferably from both a global company, and from recruiting agency. Experience with international recruitment is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated success in advising and supporting hiring managers at all levels in end-to-end recruitments and for sourcing strategies.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a pool of passive candidates by creatively networking on LinkedIn and other recruiting tools.
- Possess strong networking and sourcing skills; utilize traditional and innovative recruitment methods; experienced in utilizing social media tools.
- Well-developed interview and assessment skills.
- Strong English communication skills. Other languages are a plus and an asset to our multicultural environment.
- Have permission to work in the EU.
We offer you
- An opportunity to fine tune your recruiter skills and to gain knowledge of working in a fast paced tech company.
- Hardworking and happy colleagues in a buzzing social environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits along with social clubs and numerous social events.
- Canteen that offers excellent breakfast and lunch every day.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Generalist Recruiter.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.