We are part of an exploding industry where we have conquered the global market and now due to expansion we are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join our London office. In this role you will help transform the face of global e-commerce by helping our SME to Enterprise level clients connect to their customers and harness the power of reviews. Our fast-paced, Senior Sales team is a group of ambitious individuals with a customer focus and the desire to build on Trustpilot’s solid foundation.
- Focus on creating partnerships with leading online brands and e-Commerce companies
- Working with a combination of lead generation sources, initially focusing on building a strong pipeline of opportunities using your own skills in sales outreach
- Utilize online and offline sources to cultivate new leads and develop your pipeline
- Execute exploratory calls, conduct screen share or in person demos of SaaS solution, negotiate price, manage a pipeline and forecast deals on a monthly basis
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Although expected to work autonomously, you will be closely supported in working, negotiating and partnering with prospective clients as you work to close larger scale deals.
- 3 years + minimum of quota carrying sales success in a fast paced selling environment
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Experience in selling a SaaS or Digital Marketing solution strongly preferred
- Experience selling both into SMB and Enterprise preferred
- Solution oriented and consultative in your sales approach, ability to manage a tight sales process
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment with short sales cycles
- Desire to work closely with and contribute to the development of Junior Sales Executives
- Extensive on-going training and development from our expert in-house trainers
- A clear progression plan to leadership as we continue to evolve
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Freedom to operate creatively without vertical boundaries.
- Pension, generous holiday allowance, cycle2work scheme, discounted gym membership, season ticket loan and more.
- Vibrant culture in our St Pauls office with unlimited free snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, regular social activities.
- Uncapped commission with additional incentives and company bonus
- Chance to win a spot on the annual President’s Club trip (It’s exotic, trust us)
If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, a company that invests in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a fun culture, then you’ve come to the right place.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 600+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse !
If you see yourself in this role, and you are interested to know more about us, we suggest that you go to our website www.trustpilot.com.