Trustpilot in a nutshell
Hi there, we’re Trustpilot. The world’s most powerful review platform – free and open to all.
Our mission is to bring people and companies together to create ever improving experiences for everyone.
We're a diverse international crew working hard to scale up Trustpilot worldwide and having lots of fun in the process. We’re headquartered in Copenhagen and are 700+ people globally, with offices across Europe, US and Australia. We are growing fast and we have big plans for our brand!
So read below to find out about this exciting new Senior Brand Designer role.
At Trustpilot we have just launched our new brand last summer and we’re full steam ahead rolling it out across the company. We have a lot of work ahead of us and are therefore in need of a talented and experienced designer to help us on our ambition to build a billion dollar brand.
Our new kick-ass Senior Brand Designer will help us not only implement but actively evolve our brand identity on a global scale. We’re looking for someone to bring loads of creativity and inspiration to the table and to execute killer designs with attention to detail. If you are up for the challenge, there is great potential to learn and grow in this role with tasks ranging from co-designing our core websites, executing marketing campaigns and designing stunning event spaces (just to name a few).
This role is for someone who wants to help power the Trustpilot brand forward, empower your colleagues and communicate to the world that we are Trustpilot, a brand defining the times we live in.
We’re interested in your ability to take initiative and lead on design tasks, execute beautifully, and articulate your design decisions. You’re happy to take input from the wider brand and design team and create work that feeds into the greater vision for the Trustpilot brand.
You have a strong foundation of experience in design that enables you to handle many and diverse stakeholders, to come up with strong ideas that reinforce our brand mission and are achievable in the project scope. You are collaborative and thrive in an iterative design process, but you are also confident and capable of taking decisions on your own and knowing what next steps to take.
So what does a week in the life of a Senior Brand Designer look like?
- Kick off Monday morning by giving feedback to the Marketing team on a whitepaper, helping them understand the value of design and importance of brand consistency
- Jump onto a new brief: Create a landing page design that aligns with our core design
- Edit a few Trustpilot brand photographs we shot in our in-house studio
- Have a chat with product about a new feature they are testing and how brand can best be applied
- Someone made some branded swag, time to approve that branded baby one-sie!
We want you to...
- Have at least 8 years of relevant experience
- Offer creative and imaginative ideas across multiple areas
- Design beautiful, considered visuals from concept to execution (consistently on brand)
- Work closely with adjacent disciplines: marketing, user experience, user research, product design and support
- Stretch your wings across digital, print, photo, video, illustration, animation and event design (don’t worry, we don’t expect you to master all of these)
- Support the brand team in executing kick-ass brand campaigns
- Lead multiple projects at a time and develop and foster strong relationships with your stakeholders
- Love Helvetica Neue. It’s our brand font, and you’ll be working with it everyday ;)
- Have a mix of passion, curiosity, and a healthy level of perfectionism
- Be confident to present your ideas with conviction to a wide variety of stakeholders across the business
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast paced company
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a core work culture that you can believe in
- Great location in the beautiful center of Copenhagen
- Vibrant culture with plentiful snacks, ping pong and loads of social activities
The brand team, who are we?
We’re a small team made up of a bunch of determined and eclectic souls from the States, The Netherlands and Australia. We’re all passionate to make Trustpilot a design pinnacle and a brand loved by millions. We are an open and straightforward team where everyone can freely voice their opinion.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Senior Brand Designer. For questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org