As an Account Development Representative, you will be working with our UK sales teams to uncover new opportunities and revenue streams. You will be responsible for prospecting and qualifying leads over the phone with key decision makers. You will be part of a small, flexible team working on numerous projects and developing new sales strategies.
- Engage with prospects to uncover needs, qualify potential opportunities and build relationships
- Initiate sales processes by outbound prospecting to generate leads and warm lead follow up
- Explain our products and articulate Trustpilot’s value proposition
- Partner with the Business Development Managers to set up meetings with new prospects
- Achieve activity and support closed business
- 1-2 years of B2B meeting booking/telesales experience
- Knowledge of the sales process from lead generation to relationship management
- Ambitious and results orientated
- Well organized with the ability to prioritise and handle increasing responsibility over time
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
- Knowledge of the E-commerce sector is an advantage but not essential
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Excellent culture and social working environment
- Competitive salary
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 600+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse !
If you see yourself in this role, and you are interested to know more about us, we suggest that you go to our website www.trustpilot.com.