Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Sales Recruiter to become part of our HR team that consists of 14 employees in Copenhagen. We are always looking for the right sales people for the European markets, and you will be responsible for finding and hiring candidates for our international sales organization.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make the move to an in-house recruiter role and who is looking to progress their career in recruitment and HR.
Role and responsibilities
- Manage the full recruiting cycle from job opening to contract phase.
- Identify and engage active and passive candidates who can contribute to the growth of Trustpilot.
- Proactively source sales talents using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Identify and attract candidates from all over the world.
- Review resumes and pre-screen qualified candidates; manage interviews, personality assess, and be responsible of moving the hiring process forward in a timely manner.
- Manage candidate flow through our applicant tracking system.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service. You want to ensure that all candidates have a great interview experience from start to finish.
- Experience from recruitment agency or a similar role.
- Strong English communication skills. A second- or third language would be an advantage.
- This role is for someone who loves being part of a growing company, wants a challenge every day, and sees new tasks as a learning opportunity.
- Both detail oriented and able to work in a high pace.
- You put all your efforts into delivering high quality candidates.
- High energy and not giving up when roles are hard to fill. At your best when you're working in a fast-paced environment and proud of the high quality work you do.
- Used to reaching out to passive candidates and responding in a timely manner – with a sense of urgency.
- Preferably a bachelor or master’s degree.
We offer you
- An opportunity to fine tune your recruiter skills and to gain knowledge of working in a fast paced tech company.
- Great career opportunities in an international environment.
- Hardworking and happy colleagues in a buzzing social environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits along with social clubs and numerous social events.
- Canteen that offers excellent breakfast and lunch every day.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Sales Recruiter.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.