Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
We are looking for a Trial Coordinator to work closely with the sales team in any capacity to close deals, qualify and run trials and offer advice/solutions to prospects from a technical standpoint, whether that includes having phone calls from going to offsite meetings. Another area of this role will be to support the use of customer trials of the B2B platform. This is a big focus for the foreseeable future and a great way of having short-term success prove long-term ROI’s for prospects.
- Educate members of the New Biz teams on how to correctly qualify a trial.
- Qualify and run trials, detail clear KPI’s and length of the trial and ensure the client deliver correct data for the trial ahead of the trial setup call.
- Outline Trustpilot’s integrations by the end of the 2nd call, this includes widgets, plugins etc.
- Ensure each stage of the trial is tracked in Salesforce and other tools for full transparency.
- Working closely with prospects to understand and capture their requirements.
- Ensuring that the Trustpilot’s product and services can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post-trial implementation as well as the Customer Success team.
- Putting together business cases with the New Biz to support their proposals and demos.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the New Biz team.
- Working closely with the New Biz team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with Sales Executives and acting as the technical expert for Trustpilot.
- 3-4 year’s experience within a similar role.
- A good understanding of e-commerce, social media, and SEO, ideally from a company working with SAAS or E-commerce.
- Experience of using Salesforce.
- Technical support and troubleshooting experience.
- A doer who takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering a consistent performance.
- Ability to work in a team selling environment.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented with a passion and commitment for success.
What we offer you
- Extensive ongoing training and development in technology sales.
- The opportunity to be a key player in a rapidly expanding team and market.
- A vibrant culture in our Copenhagen office with plentiful snacks, ping pong, and extensive social activities.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Trial Coordinator.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.