Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
As our Quality & Compliance (“Q&C”) Agent for the North American & Australian markets, you will be responsible for supporting the N. American and Australian market communities and enforcing our guidelines and defend and protect our brand. You will work closely together with the Q&C agent based in Denver and you will also have a close relationship with the Global Q&C Teams. You will be based in our New York office and will be reporting to the Q&C Operations Manager for North America & Australia who is based in New York.
- Working independently with daily communication and support from our compliance teams.
- Solving any issue regarding reported reviews in the North American and Australian markets and ensuring that the reviews on our site comply with our guidelines.
- Taking co-ownership of the market with other agents and helping with escalated cases either in writing or on the phone.
- Daily collaboration with other offices (agents and managers) to solving any issues regarding reported reviews in the North American and Australian markets.
- Handling other market tasks, including assessing template invitations and assessing whether companies comply with our guidelines.
- Helping build Trust & Transparency in your market through educating both users and companies on how Trustpilot operates including our Guidelines and processes.
- Assist Customer Success, Support, Sales and the Communications team with compliance issues on the North American and Australian markets
- Being a Trust Ambassador by nurturing relationships with colleagues in other departments, and assisting projects aimed at increasing trust and transparency.
- Helping improve and maintain our model answers and compliance-related content for communicating with our community.
- As needed, helping other team members handle cases in different English speaking markets.
- Excellent written language skills in English.
- Minimum of 2 year compliance or similar experience
- Good understanding of Quality & Compliance operations & processes.
- Excellent written communication skills, & an ability to understand the nuances of communicating with businesses & consumers.
- Great stakeholder management, as you will be engaging across departments.
- Able to work independently & juggle multiple tasks at once. A proactive approach to task & issue handling.
- Conflict management skills & an ability to communicate politely in all situations.
- Process oriented & a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to structure & prioritize your time.
- A can-do person who works efficiently & takes pride in answering every case.
You will be joining an international Quality & Compliance team consisting of 23 intelligent and passionate agents and investigators with different backgrounds and nationalities, based in Copenhagen and New York. We work closely together to make Trustpilot the most trusted company in the world and the safest, most reliable online review platform for sharing shopping experiences.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- 100% covered health insurance. Vision and dental insurance offered
- Free catered lunch every Friday, bagel Mondays, office happy hours, ping pong tables, 2 kegerators, gongs, bells and more
- Great office location in the heart of the Flatiron District
Check out our office on The Muse!
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 140,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 22 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 65 countries, with offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany, Australia and Lithuania. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.