Do you like assisting people with their technical challenges? Can you see yourself working for an international and global company where the work day is fast paced? Our Corporate IT department is looking for a new IT Support Specialist for our Copenhagen office. We have an informal environment. We take our work but not ourselves serious. Humour and having fun with each other is part of a typical day.
Your main focus will be to support Trustpilot employees with their internal technical needs. In doing so you will be part of a dedicated team handling IT Tickets for our European Trustpilot offices. You will play a key role in the day to day operations that ensure our hardware and software systems are running seamlessly.
- Ticket registration in the company Internal Ticket System
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Provide technical support for Trustpilot employees via e-mail or in person
- Provisioning and making ready computers
- Setting up and maintaining work stations and mobile devices
- User administration and support in current and future IT systems
- Create and maintain instructional guides for existing IT systems and solutions in Trustpilot
- Create and maintain articles for IT knowledge base
- Register hardware assigned to Trustpilot employees
- Handling repair cases for IT hardware
- Hardware procurement and registration
- Working with ad-hoc projects relating to IT
- Report directly to the IT Helpdesk Team Lead Europe
- You love to offer assistance in fixing the issue at hand no matter how small
- A solid understanding of IT and experience with support in an international organization
- Ability to troubleshoot network problems at the desktop level
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in an on-site IT support role
- Experience with IP telephony, laptop imaging, Windows 10, Google Docs
- Manage and deploy laptops for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Interacting with people comes natural to you
- Your approach to work is structured and with a positive, service-oriented attitude
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written
- Google G Suite experience is a plus
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, international and global technology company
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career
- Great colleagues and a supportive work culture that you can believe in
- Great location in central Copenhagen
If you think you have what it takes, please submit your resume and cover letter in English telling us why you are the perfect candidate.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.