Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for an Internal Compliance Specialist to join our Governance Team. You’ll work closely with a diverse range of international colleagues to shape key compliance processes and procedures, and help us build a solid framework that boosts the overall compliance level at Trustpilot.
Working out of our Vilnius office, you’ll report to Trustpilot’s Head of Governance in Copenhagen.
Your tasks will include
- Leading the development of new processes and procedures for internal controls and audits, and - on an ongoing basis - maintaining and improving them
- Carrying out and helping manage internal audits, for example, to monitor the quality of our phone communications with customers, and employee behavior concerning our platform
- Training and aligning specific members of our Quality & Compliance Team in Vilnius to assist with audits, especially audits of our phone communications with customers, and assessing the compliance level of employee conduct
- Collating and analyzing our audit data and results to create useful reports for management and trainers, including recommendations based on key findings
- Assisting with investigating whistleblower notifications or confidential reports of employee misconduct
- Logging and maintaining a database of accurate documentation for Governance Team investigations and risk management
- Helping build solid foundations in the Governance Team by assisting us with the strategic development of our internal compliance and governance framework, in cooperation with the Head of Governance, VP Legal & Compliance, General Counsel and the other Governance Team members
- In cooperation with management, creating initiatives to increase overall awareness of the Governance Team within Trustpilot, amplify our work to preserve trust and transparency and embed a strong compliance culture at Trustpilot
- Foster relationships with trust ambassadors across the entire organization to build trust and transparency into projects, and promote the Governance Team as a stakeholder where relevant.
- Excellent English language skills, especially written communication skills
- Previous experience within a compliance, governance or risk-management role and a good understanding of quality and compliance operations and processes
- Excellent analytical skills, and the ability to manage and interpret data
- Previous experience in the technology sector and/or in change management is an advantage, but not required
- Great stakeholder management, as you will be engaging across departments with people from a range of backgrounds
- The ability to work equally well independently and as part of a dynamic team who frequently juggles proactive and reactive tasks
- Self-sufficiency and the ability to manage your time, meet deadlines, and take a proactive approach to following up tasks and projects.
We offer you
- The opportunity to learn and develop your career in a fast-paced company
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Fun, international colleagues and an excellent work/life balance
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Internal Compliance Specialist.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.