Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
As our Quality & Compliance (“Q&C”) Manager in Vilnius, you will be responsible for the operations, enforcing our guidelines while defending and protecting the Trustpilot brand. You will be based in our Vilnius office and manage a team of 8 people. You will work closely together and report to the Global Director of Q&C Operations and also have a close relationship with the global Q&C teams assisting with other market operations and escalations as needed. Your tasks will be as follows:
- Nurture and manage a well performing dedicated team of Q&C Agents in the Vilnius office.
- Take responsibility for the daily operations of the team of Q&C agents in the Vilnius office, achieve and maintain sustainable efficiency in day-to-day operations within the agreed KPIs (for example, ensure that there is no ticket backlog in the markets of responsibility, help to maintain a 48hrs time to first reply SLA, reviews on Trustpilot domains are handled).
- Work closely with Q&C Managers & Team Leads from London, Copenhagen and New York office to ensure global operational alignment and to meet set KPIs and SLAs.
- Responsible for handling escalated cases and looping in the Q&C Director where needed. You will also cover for other Q&C managers and Director to help with their escalations when needed.
- Ensure that issues regarding reported reviews for the CEU markets are solved by the Agents on a daily basis (reported review process).
- Coordinate resources for CEU operations with managers and team leads from other Q&C offices.
- Proactively provide feedback to the Global Director of Q&C Operations on how we can improve our operations to better assist the mature CEU markets through taking ownership for scaling operations.
- Create, align, drive and scale our quality, compliance and awareness processes, procedures and framework in cooperation with the Director and other Q&C Managers.
- Build awareness of Trust & Transparency within Trustpilot together with the team.
- Excellent written language skills in English.
- Minimum of 2 year compliance or similar experience.
- People management experience, such as providing 1:1 feedback, goal setting and nurturing team development.
- Operational management experience in order to ensure department meets targets.
- Good understanding of Quality & Compliance operations & processes.
- Excellent communication skills, & an ability to understand the nuances of communicating with businesses & consumers.
- Great stakeholder management, as you will be engaging across departments.
- Able to work independently & juggle multiple tasks at once. A proactive approach to task & issue handling.
- Conflict management skills & an ability to communicate politely in all situations.
- Process oriented & a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to structure & prioritize your time.
- A can-do person who works efficiently & takes pride in answering every case.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Quality & Compliance Manager for CEU.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.