Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a Customer Support Agent to join our team in New York to start with immediate effect. As part of a dynamic Global Customer Support team you will add value to the team and the organization by interacting with customers on a daily basis and always providing top notch service. The position is located in New York, and will work closely with colleagues in Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Vilnius, Melbourne, Denver, and New York.
Trustpilot Support Agents are Community Agents: the first touch point for users, companies, and customers when they have questions or issues using Trustpilot or the business platform. The Support Agent provides support using all available support channels including phone, e-mail, online chat, and relevant web tools to help our community efficiently and effectively.
The Support Agent will be tasked with providing our user base best in class support and ensuring a fantastic customer service experience. Acting as the face of the company, you will have to be able to “smile through the phone and email.” This will also include building and maintaining relationships with other teams, including Sales Executives, Customer Integration Agents and Account Managers, in order to provide internal support as well as learn new developments within the product.
- Provide stellar support to our millions of end users and our thousands of connected companies via all available support channels every day.
- Answer incoming queries from connected companies regarding our service.
- Help our community solve any issues and answer any questions regarding our site and service.
- Nurture and engage with our community through social channels, such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Provide support as needed to internal customer-facing teams.
- Stay on top of product updates and help manage product-wide bugs.
- Online customer service experience with end-users, consumers or similar.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Basic understanding of e-commerce and social media.
- Ability to take full responsibility for structuring and prioritizing your time.
- Ability to communicate politely in all possible situations.
- A 4-year college degree.
- Proactive and seeks opportunities to learn and improve existing processes.
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering a consistent performance.
- Thrives in a high paced performance-oriented environment.
We don’t care if you are extremely outgoing or perceived as an introvert. What is important is that you are a doer, you will pick up the phone when a customer calls and just can’t stand to have “tickets” in the queue. You are quick to follow through, and take pride in ensuring that your/our users receive quick and solid answers to their questions.
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 47 million consumer reviews of 232,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.