Do you like assisting people with their technical challenges? Can you see yourself working for an international company where the work day is fast paced? Our Corporate IT department is looking for a Help Desk Team Lead for our Copenhagen office. We have an informal environment. We take our work but not ourselves seriously. Humour and having fun with each other is part of a typical day.
- Lead and manage the IT help desk functions in Europe
- Build, coach, mentor and develop your team
- Engage with users and managers to enhance our Service Excellence
- Handle ticket escalations
- Provide technical support for Trustpilot employees
- Provisioning and making ready computers
- Setting up and maintaining work stations and mobile devices
- User administration and support in current and future IT systems
- Working with ad-hoc projects relating to IT
- Hardware procurement and registration
- Ticket registration in the company Internal Ticket System
- Create and maintain instructional guides for existing IT systems and solutions in Trustpilot
- Create and maintain articles for IT knowledge base
- Register hardware assigned to Trustpilot employees
- Device administration in network system
- Build and develop automation geared at user self help
- Solid understanding of IT
- You have a hands on personality
- 5+ years experience working with IT support in an international organisation
- Experience managing an IT support team with a service minded focus
- Experience with IPT, laptop provisioning, Windows 10, Apple OS X, Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Active Directory & Zendesk
- Experience with cloud based solution such as G Suite, Azure AD and Cisco Meraki is a plus
- The ability to troubleshoot network problems at the desktop level
- Provisioning, configure and test workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- You work well and thrive in an fast-paced environment where things happen on short notice
- Great interpersonal skills – you connect with people and have strong communication skills
- Your approach to work is structured with a positive service-oriented attitude
- The chance to be a key player with a rapidly expanding international company
- Great colleagues and a social and energetic working environment
- Exciting opportunities to challenge yourself and grow professionally
- Supportive and an informal work culture built on humour and collaboration
- A position where you will have direct influence over your work day
- Competitive salary
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and cover letter in English telling us why you are perfect for this job.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.