Trustpilot is looking for a results driven Recruiter to join our US Recruiting Team in Denver, CO!
Part of Trustpilot’s mission to provide ever improving experiences for everyone is to hire top talent to contribute to each part of our business. This is a pivotal role that will be instrumental to that mission.
This is a performance based job where your contributions to the team will be seen in the people you bring into the office so we need someone passionate about Talent Acquisition who is also ready to have fun, be creative and work hard.
At Trustpilot you will:
- Manage all hiring for the Denver office across both Sales and Generalist positions, starting at the Entry Level but going up to the most Senior level hires, while also helping staff positions in our NYC office
- Hire 50-60+ people per year, working towards monthly and quarterly targets
- Proactively source talent using LinkedIn Recruiter, generate internal referrals and also manage inbound applications
- Lead and constantly innovate office logistics in Denver for on site interviews, working closely with our office administrative staff to ensure smooth processes for internal hiring managers and top notch interview experiences for candidates
- Work closely with Department Heads and other internal stakeholders to build strong relationships in order to become a trusted hiring partner, not just a recruiter for hire.
- Deliver on all open roles in <60 days, starting with getting the role approved within our bigger hiring plan, defining a working job description and candidate profile, agreeing on an efficient interview process and providing coaching as to how to evaluate candidates
- Manage interview scheduling for all roles in a timely manner, recording everything in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Greenhouse
- Work within global HR team to contribute to our Employer Brand while also leading the Employer Brand for the Denver office. This includes doing things like building content, attending networking events and anything else that contributes to making sure all candidates have a pleasant experience interviewing with Trustpilot whether they are hired or not
- 4 year college degree
- 4+ years of recruiting experience in a staffing agency or similar internal recruiting environment
- Drive to be successful and work independently. This is a performance based job where you will be expected to deliver on targets while working independently so this mentality is a must
- Top notch communication skills being able to manage up to Management, down to candidates and laterally to internal stakeholders.
- High organizational skills being able to manage several different tasks simultaneously and being able to report on your work accurately
- Eagerness to help the Denver office grow and be a key member of the cultural aspects of making Trustpilot a great place to work
- Ability to adapt to changing hiring needs as we scale
- Prior experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
- At your best when you're working in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of the SaaS industry is a plus
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 232,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.