IT Support Specialist
Your main focus will be to support Trustpilot employees with their internal technical needs. In doing so, you will be part of a dedicated team handling IT tickets for our London offices which is made up of 120 employees. You will play a key role in the day to day operations that ensure our hardware and software systems are running seamlessly. You will be outgoing and proactive in assisting internal employees with any IT issues, no matter how big or how small.
- Providing 1st and 2nd line Internal Support using the Zendesk ticketing system.
- Fixing current or ongoing issues by following our set SLA’s
- Being responsible for the IT equipment within the London office
- Management and maintenance of networks and systems – WDS and MDT Powershell, Meraki Network, Windows AD, MS Office
- Onboarding and educating new users
- Assisted in office moves/renovations
- Assisting with any ad hoc internal IT inquiries
- Ability to troubleshoot network problems at the desktop level
- 3-5 years of experience working in an on-site IT support role
- Experience with IP telephony, laptop imaging, Windows 8.1 and/or 7, Google documents and extensive MS Office knowledge. Cloud experience is a big plus.
- Experience of installing, testing and configuring new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Experience of onboarding new employees on a monthly basis
- The environment is fast-paced and we set the highest standards for ourselves. You need to thrive in this kind of environment.
- Great interpersonal skills – you know how to connect with people and have strong communication skills
- Your approach to work is structured and with a positive, service-oriented attitude.
We offer you
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, international global technology company
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career
- Great colleagues and a supportive work culture that you can believe in
- Work in a great location within London
Trustpilot is the market leader for ecommerce reviews. We help consumers to buy with more confidence online, and enables businesses to grow. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 152,000 plus businesses with TrustScores based on more than 26 million reviews. We also receive 20,000 new reviewers each day!
Trustpilot has offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany and Australia. The product offers a wide range of features allowing businesses to effectively request reviews from customers, then use review content to enhance their marketing.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse