Trustpilot, Europe's leading consumer review platform, has expanded to the US with great success. Join Trustpilot's New York team as a Customer Success Manager if you are ready to build a great company, have fun and take advantage of real opportunities for growth in a fast paced environment.
This individual will be tasked with supporting growth and ensuring that every Trustpilot customer has knowledgeable, responsive and a personable main point of contact at our organization during their entire lifecycle. This role will include such tasks as feedback solicitation optimization, on-site integrations, social media integrations, and other customer feedback best practices. Ultimately, this team is responsible for renewing and expanding our current customer relationships, as well as fostering goodwill and positive advocates throughout the Trustpilot client-base and larger community, which can come in the form of client referrals, testimonials, and case studies. The Customer Success Manager role is truly the face of the Customer Success team, as well as completely responsible for the retention and growth of our expansive and impressive customer-base.
More about your role and responsibilities
- Ensure an exceptional experience for our clients by understanding their business objectives and helping to drive adoption of core functionality.
- Convey best practice examples that drive ROI.
- Define short, mid and long term Trustpilot goals with your clients and create customer success plans to realize objectives.
- Act as a trusted advisor, advocating client needs back to Trustpilot’s internal support, product, engineering and sales teams.
- Work for the marketing team to provide client testimonials and case studies as ideal customers emerge.
- Feel confident interacting with every individual from every company, small to enterprise via email and phone.
- Turn every client into a Trustpilot cheerleader and lifetime Trustpilot customer and advocate.
- Successfully handle a large book of business, from 50 – 250 customers of all sizes, and $1.5M in revenue.
- You will regularly work alongside the Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, and Client Integration teams.
- You will report to the Customer Success Team manager.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales or success manager experience, preferably in the technology or marketing verticals.
- A basic knowledge of HTML and e-commerce
- A good understanding of SEO/SEM and digital-marketing
- A proven track record in managing clients, client retention, and growth
- Experience selling in a competitive environment and strong negotiation skills
- Adept at uncovering new revenue opportunities and opportunities for client case studies
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task and work within tight deadlines under a large workload, and remain organized
- Possess a solid ability to manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner
- Proficiency in Salesforce or similar CRM systems
- A high energy level with excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Thrive in a performance-oriented environment
- A 4-year college degree
- Proactive and seeks opportunities to learn and improve existing processes
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering a consistent performance
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Check out our office on The Muse!
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 95,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 10 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 24 countries, with offices in the UK, US and Denmark. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.