Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Quality & Compliance (Q&C) Content Creator to join our team in Copenhagen.
As our Q&C Content Creater, you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining content to support Q&C operations and enforcement such as: Support Center articles, templates for responding to customer/consumer questions, new hire training presentations, Q&C training material, and much more. This is a new position within the Q&C Team, so we’re looking for a self-driven person who is looking to make an impact by building new processes and takes the initiative to fill gaps.
The ability to create and maintain content for Q&C requires up-to-date, in-depth knowledge of Trustpilot guidelines, compliance processes and operations. Therefore, some of your time will be spent learning and using those skills to support Q&C operations, with the aim of staying current in a dynamic and complex team.
As Q&C Content Creater you will be working closely together with our compliance quality assurance specialists, and you will also have a close relationship with the Global Q&C Team Managers, team leads and Legal. You will be based in our Copenhagen office and report to the Global Director of Q&C Operations.
- Communicate effectively with our customers, reviewers and stakeholders about Trustpilot guidelines and Q&C processes
- Ensure that all Q&C content complies with Trustpilot legal, copywriting and brand guidelines
- Create a process for creating and maintaining content, which you will be responsible for running and overseeing
- Work closely with the Q&C Team to create and maintain our Support Center content and provide the information needed for our customers and consumers
- Generate ideas for content and articles for new departmental product releases and, once approved, write and maintain the content
- Suggest changes to our existing content, to improve layout, clarity or argumentation
- Correct spelling, capitalization, punctuation, abbreviations, use of hyphenation and dashes, font and font sizes, inconsistencies, etc.
- Correct grammar and usage errors, and suggest changes for greater clarity
- Check facts, query content and flag text that needs updating, and suggest changes or fix discrepancies
- Drive and manage changes to our content to accurately reflect our processes and guidelines - including updating content and overseeing translations, proofreading and publication of it
- Assist across offices (with agents and managers) to solve issues regarding reported reviews in the English-speaking markets and assessing reported reviews for breaches of our guidelines
- Help build trust and transparency by educating consumers and companies on how Trustpilot operates, including our guidelines and processes
- Be a trust ambassador by nurturing relationships with colleagues in other departments, and assisting with projects aimed at increasing trust and transparency.
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in English
- Preferably minimum of 2 years’ relevant work in communications, journalism, English or related field
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Must have knowledge of best practices for concise, effective writing, element layout, and page organization
- Process oriented and a keen eye for detail
- An eye for clean design in graphics and layout
- Strong ability to structure work, set and meet deadlines and prioritize activities
- Ability to remain an active team member, even while working with allocated tasks
- Good understanding of quality assurance and compliance operations and processes is an asset
- Great stakeholder management, as you will be engaging across departments
- Able to work independently and juggle multiple tasks at once. A proactive approach to task and issue handling
- Conflict management skills and an ability to communicate professionally in all situations
- A can-do person who works efficiently and takes pride in their work.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Q&C Content Creator.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.