We are part of an exploding industry where we have conquered the global market and now due to expansion we are looking for an Account Executive to join our Melbourne office. In this role you will help transform the face of global e-commerce by helping our SME to Enterprise level clients connect to their customers and harness the power of reviews. Our fast-paced, Sales team is a group of ambitious individuals with a customer focus and the desire to build on Trustpilot’s solid foundation.
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients by targeting all verticals in the Australian market
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Utilize online and offline sources to cultivate new leads and develop your pipeline
- Execute exploratory calls, conduct screen share or in person demos of SaaS solution, negotiate price, manage a pipeline and forecast deals on a monthly basis
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Although expected to work autonomously, you will be closely supported in working, negotiating and partnering with prospective clients as you work to close larger scale deals.
- 5 years + minimum of quota carrying sales success in a fast paced selling environment
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Experience in SaaS, SEO, SEM or Digital Marketing strongly preferred
- Experience selling both into SMB and Enterprise preferred
- Solution oriented and consultative in your sales approach, ability to manage a tight sales process
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment with short sales cycles
- Desire to work closely with and contribute to the development of Junior Sales Executives
- Extensive on-going training and development for your career in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Vibrant cultural in our Southbank office.
- Uncapped commission with additional incentives
- Freedom to operate creatively without vertical boundaries.
- Chance to win a spot at President’s Club trip (It’s exotic, Trust us)
If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, a company that invests in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a fun culture, then you’ve come to the right place.
See for yourself https://www.themuse.com/companies/trustpilot
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mühlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. We have developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. Currently boasting more than 14 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500,000 new reviews are posted on the community.