UK Sales Training Manager
Trustpilot, Europe’s #1 consumer review platform, operates in 65 countries with offices in the London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne, Vilnius and Copenhagen. We are part of an exploding industry where we have conquered the global market and now due to expansion we are looking for an additional Sales Trainer to join us in our London office. The training function plays a crucial role within Trustpilot to consistently drive the culture of excellence among our global Sales & CS Teams.
As our UK Sales Training Manager you will take ownership of key initiatives that matter to our UK office, primarily the New Business and Customer Success team. This can include anything from a company wide product release to an individual sales rep’s coaching needs. Although you will work very closely with our 6 sales managers, the position will report to the Global Head of Training who is also based in London.
In the role as UK Sales Training Manager you will be responsible for establishing training needs, discussing them with the training team and delivering against them in varied forms.
The overall objective is to create a world class training experience through exciting, innovative, scalable and trackable learning experiences.
- Deliver induction training for new hires as per existing curriculums within the Trustpilot Academy
- Plan and coordinate training materials, resources and schedules
- Conduct 1on1 coaching sessions with Sales and CS reps
- Be responsible for the evolution of local new hire curriculum
- Measure the success of training in order to consistently improve material, processes and experience
- Create training solutions against these needs and action them
- Support the creation and delivery of Team Lead and Manager development material
- Work closely with Heads of L&D to develop new material for wider rollouts
- Understand Sales & CS Enablement needs
- Be a credible leader within the office
The successful candidate:
- The ideal candidate holds a passion for helping other people improve their performance within the sales arena. You possess excellent communication skills, both face-to-face and over the telephone and are able to engage individuals and inspire others to achieve results:
- Have solid experience as a Sales Trainer and prior success in developing sales people towards high performance
- Self motivated and driven by the success of others
- Have experience in coaching other B2B sales people and solid experience with sales behaviour training
- Have previous experience working as a B2B sales professional and experience with value based sales
- Have knowledge of the e-commerce landscape and preferably experience with the e-commerce industry
- Experience working in high performing sales environments
- Be thorough, planned, inquisitive and analytical
- Naturally pay attention to detail and strive for perfection
- Have outstanding organizational and task management skills
- Be a problem solver
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 600+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.