Every month, half a million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for thousands of businesses in our review community. We have now reached 50 million reviews from consumers around the world. Things tend to move fast at Trustpilot, particularly our global growth and presence. With this rapid growth also comes a massive amount of data, which we can use to greatly improve our products, user experience, internal systems and customer insight.
We are seeking a Data Analyst to join our Data Science team, which will support different departments within Trustpilot with clear and insightful analysis of the big data at hand. This includes consumer data, product usage data and data from our internal systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk and others.
About the Role
You will be part of a small Data Science team within our Technology department, where teamwork, creativity, learning and having fun are a normal part of everyday work life. In addition to working with your team members, you will also collaborate with many people from across the business to help solve problems and enlighten others with your data skills. You will be analyzing large data sets to create data reports and analysis that monitor our progress and communicate key results to the entire business. Although your main focus will be on analysis and reporting, you will have the opportunity to learn more about data science and statistical modelling. You will have close working links with Product Development, Systems and the wider business including our commercial Business Intelligence analysts. We will provide the latest analytical tools and resources for you to work with, such as Chartio, Amplitude and Google BigQuery.
- You are curious and obsessed with data; and feel confident to independently work with very large data sets.
- You have data analysis and reporting skills (including data auditing, aggregation, validation and reconciliation) and experience in data visualisation.
- You have strong stakeholder management skills, and some understanding of how data-driven insights can contribute to a successful strategy.
- You have experience working with SQL databases or similar and you have likely worked with tracking tools like Amplitude, Tableau, Chartio, Periscope or Looker. Programming experience, especially Python, is a big plus!
- You have strong oral and written communication and presentation skills in English.
- You have the ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language.
- You have a numerate degree (ideally Masters level or higher) and a commercial mindset.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role and are ready to take the next step in your career.
- "20% time" - be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career
- Great colleagues and a core work culture that you can believe in
- Great location in central Copenhagen
If you think this role is made for you, please send us your CV and a cover letter telling us why you are perfect for this job. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our Tech Recruiter, Nataliia Tolstikova, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse